Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rick and Kay Wherabouts

My mom asked me to post to say that they are staying here in DC through the planned surgery on Friday. They expected to drive back today but given the uncertainty surrounding the surgery, they'd prefer to stay and we're glad to have them... under certain conditions. We've provided a full list of chores including yard work and cooking. So far, they're doing okay. :)

If you need to reach them, they both have their cell phones but Kay said that her granddaughter is more important than work so she might not return every message in a timely fashion.

That's all- have a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent and Kirsten! I'm noting this on the calendar for Friday so every time I look at it (probably 15 or more times a day) I'll be reminded to say a quick prayer.

Sending love to all of you (Kay and Rick included) xoxoxoxox Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Dear Brent and Kirsten. This is just a little note to let you both know I have been thinking of you often and asking God to hold all three of you in his arms. I read your blog everyday and hope you feel the strength I am sending your way. Thank you for your blog it keeps us updated. Just feel all my strength and prayers coming your way and I have put Madeleine on many prayer chains. Love to you both Love Emmy (Erikas mom)