Friday, April 11, 2008

New Clothes, New Food, New Video


All,
So far, Madeleine is continuing her string of good days. (Kirsten and I think she can catch Dimaggio's streak.) I just got off the phone with the nurses and they have doubled the amount of food she is getting to 2 cc's per hour. They are going to wait until tomorrow before deciding to increase it further. This is still a small amount but is yet another step forward.
As you can see in the picture, Madeleine is in new clothes and we've posted a new video of her in the new clothes. I know the videos aren't the most exciting but dont' worry, Madeleine and I are working a new back flip for a soon to be released video :).
Have a great weekend everyone-- we'll provide additional information over the weekend as it becomes available.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video-Grandma Bushey is desperate for an e-mail-can you send something to her?-Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent and Kirsten, I want you to know that Donna and I are checking your blog often for the latest update. We both are really enjoying the videos of Madeleine and you. It is wonderful that she is doing so well!! As always we are praying for her continuing positive steps forward. Have A GREAT DAY, Jim

Anonymous said...

Kirsten and Brent- Wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and enjoying seeing the progress of your cute girl. I will keep posted via the blog and I appreciate it.- Laura

Sarah Bushey said...

I love you. I hope you like the dragonfly we picked out just for you, Baby Cousin Madeleine. We liked seeing it on the video! We can't wait to play with you! We love you lots and lots and lots and lots!

Love, Natalie and Michael (and Kaytlin, too!!)

Will said...

5 stuffed animals and a new outfit every month? I think you are spoiling her :)
Will

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! What beautiful eyes. Glad to hear that she's starting to pick up a bit of that Roman appetite.

Much love,

Chris & Sylvie