Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Your Offers of Support

All-- I've received a number of emails offering support and Kirsten and I can't thank every one enough-- the outpouring of concern is truly humbling. At the same time, I want to let you know that our family is keeping us fat and happy right now. In the next few weeks, we expect this support/feeding to taper off and we'll gladly accept food (can anyone think of a time where Brent missed a meal?) Right now, we're focused on Madeleine and have a full freezer to keep us fed. Thanks again for the offers-- we'll reach out soon. Read below for an update on Madeleine, etc.

Brent

5 comments:

Valerie Dix said...

Brent, Kristen, and Madeleine..and doggies too ;-)

You are all in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything that you need, even as simple as a dog walking, please don't hestiate to ask!

Love,
Val
vdix05@gmail.com

Will said...

Busheys,

Good luck with each of the big steps it sounds like will happen this week. I'll be thinking about you often. And reading.

Will

Jean Branan said...

You three are absolutely amazing. Madeline is such a beautiful baby--I'm sending you both my prayers and congratulations on the arrival of this little miracle.

I may be far away in San Diego, but all your friends here on the Career Services team wish you the very best and I look forward to meeting her sometime in the near future :)

Lots of love,
Jean

Hawkeye said...

Kirsten, Brent and Madeleine,

I'm thinking and praying for all 3 of you and hoping to get to see you all at your off the hill house very soon.

Ben

Anonymous said...

Welcome Madeline! She seems really lucky to have such strong parents to care for her and help her through the first part of her life.i'm sure she will draw much strength from mom & dad. Hopefully mom & dad will draw strength from the thoughts and prayers of friends, family & colleagues.