Friday, October 16, 2009

still chugging along

Madeleiene is still doing well. Her feeds are advancing at a glacial rate. As of this morning her feeds were set at 14ccs per hour moving fwd 3ccs ever 6 hours. This puts us at a departure of Sun/Mon if all goes well. I am hoping that at some point the doctors will come to the conclusion that she is doing fine and can probably more a little faster. In the mean time she is watching movies and being spoiled by her nurses.
My husband usually writes very measured blogs that show great deference to all of the issues in play.... That's him - this is me. I want her home NOW. I want to watch football in my pj's with my daughter in my lap.....

So in sum - Maddie's fine, mommy not so much~

Happy dreary cold wet friday! Stay warm and dry - and if you are in State College try to avoid falling tree limbs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to hear how everything is progressing! Want to see some new pictures!

Love, Barb and Mark

Anonymous said...

I am sure she'll be home soon. Although, I know it's not quick enough for you!
Love,
Kellie