Friday, October 23, 2009

Pictures Galore!


Above is one of HUNDREDS of pictures taken by my Uncle Joel on the weekend of Sept. 12 when we were all in State College for the PSU/Syracuse game. I hope you will agree he did an amazing job of capturing our family - even the dogs!

I have sat on these for so long because I wanted to put together frames for our parents - but alas, that has not happened and I feel very guilty that these haven't been shared.

Look at this link for all of the pictures --- I would like to note that probably the best picture of the entire series was taken by Kathy, Joel's girlfriend, as he noted, his lovely assitant!


http://picasaweb.google.com/kfcweeks ( I am sorry I have tried 100 times to hotlink this and I cannot figure it out... Cut and paste this link into your browser and you will see the pictures)


Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Joel - we can't thank you enough!!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are wonderful photos! Madeleine looks awesome! (and you guys do too!)

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures!! You all look fantastic!
Barb and Mark

Leighann said...

brent - love your aunt's comment (from yours on my blog) about standard procedures for boys. thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Man, she looks good:) Kellie

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the pictures! Everyone looks great :) I also enjoyed the mention of Syracuse - I knew many of people at the game! xo