Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Up in Michigan

I'm pretty sure that's a title of one of Ernest Hemingway's short stories-- don't quote me on it but I think that's true. In any case, it also describes where we are. We finally got on the road yesterday afternoon after Madeleine's milk scan and after changing a flat tire (seriously). After the drama of the past few weeks, we were relieved when the car trip was uneventful.

I'll post more about the medical updates as well as pictures and other thoughts when I have more time. However, I wanted to get a post up so that folks know where we are. Thanks again for everyone's support.

Brent and Kirsten

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Michigan. We're thinking about you!
Jullie, Rebecca, Maura and Lauren

Erika said...

We're so glad you're here!!!!