Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy John Henry Days

I know that the Fourth was just last weekend but I'm sure everyone has big plans to celebrate John Henry Days this weekend, right? In case you don't know, Kirsten and I own a cabin in Talcott, WV-- Home of the John Henry Legend-- and this is the big weekend. After much debate, we're headed out there tonight for a relaxing weekend. We'll take tons of pictures and I'll post early next week.

As far as updates, there's not much more to post. Madeleine is doing very well-- we'll get a weight update on Monday and then will find out more about her lungs/breathing support next Thursday. We also have a cardiologist appointment on Wednesday. She continues to do well and is slowly improving with bottle feeding. Other than that, Kirsten and I are enjoying the ability to settle into a "normal" routine-- albeit with less sleep and more cords than we first imagined.

That's all-- have a great weekend.

Brent and Kirsten

No comments: