Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Vindication


All,

I will be the first to admit that sometimes I get fixated on things- particularly when it comes to Madeleine. I get completely wrapped around the axle and cannot stop thinking about whatever the problem is until I come to resolution. People who work with me experience it 1st hand daily (sorry). Anyways, rarely are there articles in the newspaper backing up my assertions so CLEARLY as this one.... I couldn't let the opportunity pass.

This was in today's Post Express - a free publication given to Metro riders. The text which you cannot read in the image states that the incidents of Flu peaked on October 26th... A mere week after we were discharged. I TOLD YOU IT WAS BAD!

Anyways, Brent would like me to add this footnote - I am not a lunatic ** at least in this instance**.

All is good here - We converted the basement to a daycare center, although there is no way I'll be putting out a shingle. It's a daycare center for one. We'll post pictures when it's complete. Those who have seen it are very impressed.

Take care,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss hearing how Madeleine is doing! Know you guys are busy but I look forward to news about your little sweetie.

Aunt Barb